CLOP TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD is a young start-up, spin-off from A*STAR Singapore R&D, established to provide world-class compelling and affordable solutions to improve connectivity and quality of life for everyone.
We are expanding CLOPTech family and looking for aspiring engineers to join our team. You will be part of a dynamic team to design and/or verify advanced SoC digital, analog, and RFIC for wireless communication system.
There are wide exposure to various cross-functional roles and opportunities. Senior leadership roles are available for experienced candidates.
As a start-up, you will have the opportunity to walk through the journey of building and growing with CLOPTech in a most fulfilling, inspiring, challenging, and rewarding ways.
If you have a strong passion and drive to build your own business and company, and looking for a more exciting and fulfilling career, please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more.
Position for Fresh Graduates
1. Digital Design Engineer
- Digital system design knowledge is desired. i.e. FSM
- RTL coding experience. Verilog or VHDL
- Experience in using FPGA platform and design flow
- Strong interest in communication and digital signal processing theory
2. Software Engineer
- Familiar in using Linux OS and programming. i.e. gcc
- Deep understanding of OS Kernel is desired
- Knowledge in Microprocessor Design and Computer Architecture
- Experience in ARM programming is desired
3. Project Executive
- Strong in time management and hands-on execution
- Leadership experience is desired
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure and Networking. i.e. TCP/IP networking configuration, network topology, networking OSI layers, etc.
- Strong interest in business management
- Outdoor working environment maybe needed from time to time
Position for Senior Engineers
1. Principal/Senior Digital Design and Verification Engineer – at least 5 years of working experience in related areas
- RTL Coding, Simulation, and Synthesis
- ASIC and FPGA design methodology
- SoC design and architecture
- Low power design and management
- Verification methodology -UMV/SystemVerilog
2. Principal/Senior Analog and RF IC Design Engineer – at least 5 years of working experience in the related areas
- High Frequency AD/DA converters design
- High Frequency VCO/PLL design
- Multi-GHz RFIC system and circuit design
- Experience in designing LNA, VGA, Mixer, PA, etc
3. Senior Embedded Software and Driver Engineer – at least 3 years of working experience in the related areas
- C/C++ and embedded software programming
- Linux/Windows driver design and development
- Understanding of Wireless LAN software stack
Interested parties, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you soon.