60 GHz Wireless Solution
60GHz multi-gigabits wireless solution is designed based on IEEE 802.11ad WiFi standard and Wireless Gigabit Alliance MAC/PHY specification. Up to 4.6Gbps peak data rate, it is suitable for applications like real‐time uncompressed HD video streaming, Sync and Go, and high speed file transfer – 10x faster than today’s WiFi.
One of the key feature in this solution is the support for 802.11ad IP networking. It enables IP based applications such as peer‐to‐peer transmission and router/Access Point functionality. Additional improvements include USB 3.0 host interface and RF impairment compensation. The former provides easy host accessibility while the latter provides robust performance at high data rate operation.
- Frequency Band: 57GHz ~ 66GHz
- Standard Specification: IEEE 802.11ad
- Modulation Modes: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM
- FEC Coding Rate: LDPC 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 13/16
- Hardware Security: AES‐128
- Quality of Service: IEEE 802.11e, Real Time QoS
- Media Access: CSMA/CA, Reservation Access
- Beamforming: Tx/Rx Sector Sweep
- Interface: USB3.0
- Supported Data Rates: 385Mbps to 4.6Gbps
For any enquiries, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.